How To Install Strix APK on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV Box
This following step-by-step guide will provide you with installation instructions for Strix APK on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV Box.
Strix is a new VOD streaming application for Movies, TV Shows, live TV channels, sports, and adult content.
It is currently pulling in tons of awesome sources and streaming fast, especially for those using Real-Debrid. For these reasons and more, it has been chosen as one of TROYPOINT’s Best APK’s for Movies and TV Shows.
The following steps will show you how to install Strix on the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K .
These same steps can also be used to install the application on an Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, or other devices that run the Android operating system.
If you are using an Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, Mi Box, etc. you can follow along with this tutorial by installing Downloader app on your device. Use the link below for that tutorial.
How To Install Downloader App On Android Box
Use the steps below to install Strix APK on your preferred streaming device.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT & IP ADDRESS LOGGING
1. This application/addon should only be used to access movies and TV shows that aren’t protected by copyright.
2. These apps/addons are usually hosted on insecure servers where your IP address is logged which can expose your identity and location.
A VPN will change your IP address and encrypt your connection which will make you anonymous while using these apps/addons.
KODIFIREIPTVEXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT – SAVE 57%
NOTE: The APK below has been scanned by VirusTotal and is completely malware-free.
How To Install Strix APK On Firestick/Fire TV/Android
NOTE: As of this writing Strix is available for install via Amazon App Store but we don’t anticipate this lasting very long.
Below, you will find installation instructions for Strix via side-load as well as through the Amazon App Store.
KODIFIREIPTVTIP: For the quickest installation of Strix and dozens of other streaming apps, we suggest using the KODIFIREIPTVRapid App Installer.
This app allows you to install the best streaming apps and tools in a matter of minutes rather than installing each APK one by one. Use the link below to access this free application.
KODIFIREIPTVRapid App Installer
Install Strix via Amazon App Store
1. From your device home-screen hover over the search icon
2. Search for and select Strix
3. Click Download or Get
4. Wait for download to finish
5. When finished, click Open
6. Choose Allow
7. Enter access code as provided by Strix website here: https://liveloungeapk.vip/strix-apk/
NOTE: This may be different than code shown below. Make sure to visit Strix official website for up-to-date access code
8. Click Submit
9. You are then prompted to enter Parental Pin. Enter any Pin and click OK
Installation is now complete. For more set-up instructions, use the MX Player and Real-Debrid setup guides shown below.
Use the guide below if you prefer to side-load the Strix APK to your device:
Install Strix APK via Side-Load
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings
2. Click My Fire TV
3. Choose Developer Options
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Choose Turn On
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon
7. Type in Downloader
8. Select the Downloader app
9. Click Download
10. Click Open
11. Click Allow
12. Click OK
13. Click the OK button on remote to open the keyboard for URL box
14. In the address bar, type the following URL: troypoint.com/strix and click Go
Important Note: this APK file is not hosted by TROYPOINT. This link is pointing to the installation file hosted at archive.org
15. Wait for the download to finish
16. Click Install
17. Click Done
18. This will take you back to the Downloader App. Click Delete
19. Click Delete Again
20. Go to home screen of Firestick or Fire TV and click See All button under Your Apps & Channels heading
21. Scroll to the bottom of the list, highlight Strix, click the menu button on your remote and click Move.
Note: As of today (8/7/20) Amazon is experiencing problems with their servers and if the Strix icon doesn’t display, you can launch the app through Settings / Applications / Manage Installed Applications / Strix / Launch Application.
22. Move Strix App to the location where you would like it displayed in your list and click the OK button on your remote to drop it into place.
23. Highlight Strix APK and click the OK button on your remote to launch it.
24. The Strix APK will launch
25. Click Allow
26. As mentioned previously, you will need to enter a pin to access this app. Enter in 229156 and click Submit.
27. Enter in any Parental Pin and click OK.
28. That’s it! You have successfully installed the Strix APK using Downloader.
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPN
Most cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current IP Address is 184.108.40.206 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is Quad VPN due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up Quad VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Quad VPN-white.png” alt=”Quad VPN vpn” width=”150″ height=”150″/>
Step 1 Register for an Quad VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to KODIFIREIPTVvisitors like you.
Register for Quad VPN Account & Save 57%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Quad VPN”
You may also find the Quad VPN App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the Quad VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the Quad VPN icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for Quad VPN service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Strix APK Features & Details
Strix is working fabulously for Movies and TV Shows with tons of high quality streaming links.
It works especially well when paired with real-debrid which we show how to do in the guide below.
For those who wish to use an external video player such as MX, this can also be adjusted in settings. Refer to the MX Player Set up Guide below for instructions.
While there are no subtitle options within Strix itself, users can refer to our Subtitle Guide for instructions on using closed captioning within the app.
How To Use OpenSubtitles within Strix
Overall, Strix offers a simple interface with tons of streaming choices making it an all-around fabulous APK.
How To Set Up Real-Debrid within Strix
1. From the main menu click Settings in the upper left-hand corner
2. Click Real Debrid – Login
3. Write down or remember provided code
4. Open Internet browser on any device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device
5. Type in code from above and click Continue
6. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
7. You should now encounter Login Success message
Real-Debrid integration is complete. Enjoy!
How To Set Up MX Player within Strix
Use the steps below to initiate MX Player when streaming Movies and TV Shows within Strix.
NOTE: You must first install MX Player to your device prior to authorizing within Strix.
1. From the main menu click Settings in the upper left-hand corner
2. Click Choose Preferred Player
3. Select MX Player
4. You will now see Player Set To: mxtech message confirming MX Player as your default player
That’s it! MX Player is now authorized as video player for Strix.
For the Best Streaming Apps, check out TROYPOINT’s Best Firestick Apps that is constantly updated with the best Movie and TV Show APK’s with no buffering!
Strix APK FAQ
What is Strix?
Strix is an app available for installation on streaming devices to watch Movies and TV Shows for free.
Is Strix legal?
Yes. Strix is 100% legal to install and use. However, some content provided may be illegal. To ensure you are not illegally streaming, make sure to only watch Movies and TV Shows in the public domain.
How Do I Download Movies from Strix?
To download movies on a Firestick, simply choose your preferred content and select the download option. If downloading, make sure you are using a VPN to encrypt your IP Address.
What devices can Strix be installed on?
Strix is available for installation on tons of devices including the Amazon Firestick which is the most popular streaming device available. Users can also download on Android and more.
Please follow and like us: