How To Install BeeTV on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV Box
The following guide will show you How To Install BeeTV APK on Firestick/Fire TV, and Android TV Box with step-by-step instructions.
BeeTV is a Movie and TV Show streaming app with tons of content for your viewing pleasure.
Important Note: BeeTV has recently updated, which means more link providers have been added and miscellaneous bugs have been fixed.
For these reasons and more, we have included BeeTV within our Best APKs list.
The steps below show how to install BeeTV on an Amazon Fire TV Stick 4k. However, these same steps can also be used to install the application on an Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, or other devices that run the Android operating system.
If you are using an Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, Mi Box, etc. you can follow along with this tutorial by installing Downloader app on your device. Use the link below for that tutorial.
How To Install Downloader App On Android Box
BeeTV APK Screenshots
Use the steps below to install BeeTV on your preferred streaming device.
KODIFIREIPTVTip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with apps such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. KODIFIREIPTVdoes not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by KODIFIREIPTVand this guide is for educational purposes only.
BeeTV APK Installation Guide
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings
2. Click My Fire TV
3. Choose Developer Options
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Choose Turn On
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon
7. Type in Downloader
8. Select the Downloader app
9. Click Download
10. Click Open
11. Click Allow
12. Click OK
13. Click the search bar
14. Type the following URL in exactly as it is listed here and click Go – https://troypoint.com/beetv
Important Note: this APK file is not hosted by TROYPOINT. This link is pointing to the installation file hosted at archive.org
15. Wait for the file download to finish
16. Click Install
17. Click Done
18. You will now be taken back to Downloader. Click Delete
19. Click Delete Again
20. Hold the home button on your remote and select Apps.
21. Scroll down to hover over BeeTV and click the Options button (3 horizontal lines). Then click Move.
22. Choose where you want to drop BeeTV then click the OK button on your remote
23. Launch BeeTV
24. Click Allow
25. Choose a media player if you prefer, but we show you how to do that later on in this guide. Click cancel.
26. Choose your preferred language.
27. That’s it! BeeTV is now successfully installed on your device
WARNING! USE FREE STREAMING APPS ONLY WITH A VPN
Your streaming activity is actively tracked by your Internet Service Provider, addon devs, and government through your IP address.
Use all Streaming APKs anonymously by using Quad VPN.
Quad VPN will encrypt your connection to the Internet and mask your IP address so you will remain 100% anonymous.
Your current IP Address is 18.104.22.168
Save 73% on Quad VPN with this Spring Discount.
Quad VPN provides a money-back guarantee if you aren’t happy.
This huge discount expires soon. Hurry before it’s gone.
Click Here for Quad VPN 73% Discount
Integrate MX Player on BeeTV
BeeTV also gives you the ability to use external media players. In this example below we will show you how to use MX Player within the app.
1. Install MX Player on your streaming device using URL: troypoint.com/mx in Downloader or follow guide below:
How to Install MX Player
2. Once on the Home screen of BeeTV, click the menu icon in the upper left.
3. Then select Settings.
4. Scroll down and click Choose default player.
5. Select MX Player.
6. That’s it! MX Player is now set as your default media player.
Adding Media to your Watchlist
This quick screenshot guide will show you how to add media to your Watchlist within BeeTV.
1. On the Home screen, search for the content you want to add to. For this example we used Night of the Living Dead.
2. Find the Watchlist icon in the upper right and click the OK button on your remote.
3. You should then notice an “Added to Watchlist” message appear at the bottom.
4. To access your Watchlist, go back to the Home screen then select Watchlist within the menu.
5. You will notice that your selected media is now inside your Watchlist.
6. To delete media from your Watchlist, go back to the content overview page and uncheck the Watchlist icon.
Integrating Trakt with BeeTV
1. Once on the Home screen of BeeTV, click the menu icon in the upper left.
2. Then select Settings.
3. Scroll down and select Login to Trakt.tv
4. Write down the code provided on the screen.
5. Go to trakt.tv/activate to enter the code from the previous step and click Continue.
6. Click Yes.
7. Trakt integration is now complete!
8. Return back to BeeTV, and you should now be signed in under your Trakt username.
For more information about Trakt and how to set it up for all your streaming apps, read the complete KODIFIREIPTVTrakt Resource Guide below:
How to Setup and Use Trakt on Kodi and Streaming Apps
Using MX Player is also popular because it works great for subtitles. BeeTV has a simple subtitle setup using OpenSubtitles that can be implemented following the steps below:
1. Choose your preferred content and hover over a stream source
2. Click Play with subtitle
3. Make a subtitle selection (In this instance, I am streaming Night of the Living Dead which is one of the Best Public Domain Movies)
4. Content will now play with subtitles!
External Video Player is available within BeeTV including MX Player which will enhance your viewing experience. MX Player is fast and reliable and works great with subtitles.
BeeTV Real-Debrid Integration
BeeTV has the ability to add Real-Debrid for more high quality streaming links.
Important Note: After testing with Real-Debrid integrated, we found very few Real-Debrid links populate. If you are an avid Real-Debrid user we suggest viewing our guide below for alternatives.
Best Apps and Addons for Real-Debrid Users
The following screenshot tutorial will show you how to set up Real-Debrid in BeeTV.
1. Click Settings in upper left-hand corner
2. Scroll down and choose Login to real-debrid
3. Write down or remember provided authorization code:
4. Go to real-debrid.com/device on any browser
5. Type in activation code and click Continue
6. You will then receive authorization complete notification
7. Real-Debrid links will now show up in teal color with [DEB] after each source
BeeTV Details & Features
BeeTV works great on all Android-based devices including the Fire TV Stick and Fire TV. The application comes optimized for Android TV which means that it works great with a remote control.
The application user interface looks very similar to FreeFlix HQ but there are some additional features that stand out.
The application comes with a built-in video player that works great, especially for those who use subtitles.
Unfortunately, BeeTV is lacking when it comes to Real-Debrid integration, as very few Real-Debrid links populated.
However, the updated BeeTV is providing some quality free streaming links for Movies and TV Shows.
To install BeeTV and other great streaming apps and tools on your device, check out our popular KODIFIREIPTVRapid App Installer! Use the link below to get our Rapid App Installer for Free.
Click Here for Rapid App Installer Access
Give the updated BeeTV a try today!
Protect Yourself With A VPN When Using This Technology
Most cord-cutters use a VPN to hide their Internet activity while streaming movies, TV shows, and live channels.
If you aren’t using a VPN when accessing free or low-cost media, your Internet Service Provider, government, hackers, and app developers can log everything that you do online through your visible IP Address.
Your current IP Address is 22.214.171.124
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is Quad VPN due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up Quad VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Quad VPN-white.png” alt=”Quad VPN vpn” width=”150″ height=”150″/>
Step 1 Register for an Quad VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to KODIFIREIPTVvisitors like you.
Register for Quad VPN Account & Save 73%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Quad VPN”
You may also find the Quad VPN App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the Quad VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the Quad VPN icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for Quad VPN service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is BeeTV?
BeeTV is an app available for installation on streaming devices to watch Movies and TV Shows for free.
Is BeeTV legal?
Yes. BeeTV is 100% legal to install and use. However, some content provided may be illegal. To ensure you are not illegally streaming, make sure to only watch Movies and TV Shows in the public domain.
How Do I Download Movies from BeeTV?
To download movies on a Firestick, simply choose your preferred content and select the download option. If downloading, make sure you are using a VPN to encrypt your IP Address.
What devices can BeeTV be installed on?
BeeTV is available for installation on tons of devices including the Amazon Firestick which is the most popular streaming device available. Users can also download on Android and more.
Please follow and like us: